Businesses and homeowners alike are banned from disposing of their unwanted electronics in the garbage. With that no longer being an option, we created this program as a solution for getting rid of smaller quantities of unwanted or outdated electronics. While other places offer trade-in programs or locations where you can drop off your electronics, they can be time consuming, inconvenient, and don’t protect your data. ProTek Recycling makes disposing of unwanted and outdated electronics easy, convenient, and safe. Avoid the hassle of going anywhere to recycle your electronics by ordering your eBox today!
- Quickly and easily dispose of your electronics by mail
- Protect your information with shredded data destruction services
- Meet government regulations for electronic recycling
- Minimize your impact on the environment
Electronic Recycling eBox Process
|1) Pick Your eBox||Select the eBox that best fits your electronics recycling and data destruction needs. If you’re unsure of what size eBox to purchase, see What Size eBox Should I Get to learn what fits in each eBox. After you select an eBox, we will mail it directly to you.|
|2) Pack Your eBox||Once you receive your eBox, add the items you would like to responsibly recycle. After you fill the eBox, securely close it with packaging tape, followed by the tamper labels provided that give your eBox an extra layer of security.|
|3) Return Your eBox||
Call FedEx Customer Service at 1-800-463-3339 and say “Ground Return Pickup” to schedule a pickup at your home or business. Make sure your instructions are clear for the pickup! Pickup is included in eBox return.
Drop off at a FedEx location. To find the nearest location to you, simply to go FedEx.com, go to locations and hit find a location, type in your zip code and the hit the search button.
If your office already has a regularly scheduled FedEx Ground pickup, include the eBox with your other packages.
What’s included in the eBox price?
- Cost of postage to ship empty eBox to customer
- Cost of return label to ship full eBox of electronics back to ProTek Recycling’ facility
- Tamper labels for added security of eBox contents
- Electronics recycled properly to help the environment and avoid landfill waste
What’s not included in the eBox price?
- Packing tape to seal your eBox
- Serialized data destruction and documentation services are not provided with the cost of the electronics recycling eBox. However, they are available for a small additional fee. ProTek Recycling can physically shred hard drives, tape drives, and cell phones to ensure your data has been irrevocably destroyed. This is imperative for protecting your personal and professional information. Learn more about our Data Destruction services.